- Village Clerk
- Parking Information
- Passport On-Street Parking Zones
Passport On-Street Parking Zones
|Wolfs Lane between Franklin Place and Boulevard||914|
|Wolfs Lane between Boulevard and E Second Street||916|
|East Second Street||917|
|Wolfs Lane between E Second Street and Sparks Avenue||918|
|Wolfs Lane between Sparks Avenue and Pelhamwood||920|
|Fifth Avenue between Pellhamwood/First Street and Second Street||921|
|Fourth Avenue between First Street and Second Street||923|
|Second Street between Fourth Avenue and Fifth Avenue||924|
|Fifth Avenue between Second Street and Third Street||925|
|Third Street between Fourth Avenue and Sixth Avenue||926|
|Fifth Avenue between Third Street and Lincoln Avenue||927|
|Lincoln Avenue east of Fifth Avenue||928|
|Open Lot 2||929|
|Fourth Avenue between Third Street and Lincoln Avenue||930|
|Fifth Avenue between Lincoln Avenue and Willow Avenue||931|
|Sixth Street between Fourth Avenue and Sixth Avenue||932|
|Nyac Avenue and First Street East||933|
Say hello to convenient parking with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
No coins, no problem:
- Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
No need to rush:
- Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
- Your plans change, but your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park, anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
- Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!