June 13, 2018
At Suez, our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible water service. As part of this effort, we are making upgrades to the distribution system.
Here are some important facts about this project:
- Description: Water Main Replacement
- Location: Fourth Avenue from Third Street to Sixth Street
- Impact: Traffic and possible brief disruptions of water service (separate notifications will be given)
- Start Date: On or about June 25, 2018
- Duration: 64 Business Days (approximately)
- Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (approximately)
- Contractor: J. Fletcher Creamer, 866-487-1217 (after hours)
Suez Contact Info: Shokoofeh Rezazadeh, Primary Project Engineer, 914-637-5325
Gerard Moreno, Secondary Project Engineer, 845-620-3343 (business hours)
Listed below are a few things to expect:
- Your water will meet all safe drinking water standards.
- You will have water during the entire project, except for brief periods where you will be notified in advance.
- Please use caution while walking or driving near the construction zone.
- Traffic may be detoured to speed the construction process.
- Parking on roads may be impacted, separate 'No Parking' road signs will be posted, if necessary.
- School bus traffic will be allowed to pass through the construction zone.
- School bus service pick-ups and drop-offs will take place at the usual locations and schedule.
- Emergency vehicles will be allowed to pass through the construction zone.
- Local and County officials have been apprised of this project.
- Final site restoration is typically completed within a few months after construction concludes.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we work to improve our water system and water service for you.
Inconvenience is Temporary - Improvement is Permanent